Looking for a warm winter noodle soup? Tom Yum Noodles are a family favourite at Willow's Pantry. The soup is rich in flavour with the perfect balance of sweet and sour soup.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Servers: 6
9 cups of water
900g B.B.H rice vermicelli
400g Tom Yum Soup Paste
1kg frozen raw prawns with tail on
200g canned young sweet corn
425g canned mushrooms
1 lemongrass stalk
Kaffir lime leaves
1. Chop tomatoes into wedges and place into a stock pot.
2. Place lemongrass, 3 kaffir lime leaves and water into the stock pot containing the tomatoes. Bring water to a boil over the stove. Once water is boiling, add Penta Instant Tom Yum Soup Paste and prawns. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. Chop staw mushrooms in half. Add mushrooms and young sweet corn into prawn broth. Continue to boil for another 10 minutes.
4. Boil B.B.H rice vermicelli noodles in a separate pot for roughly 15 minutes, until noodles are cooked through. Remove from heat and rinse under cold water.
5. Serve noodles in individual bowls with prawn broth and. add chopped coriander, spring onions and fried shallots.